Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where Is Eye When You Need Him?

I tend to be careful of when and where I go in the neighborhood. I have never been threatened and other than a window being broken, have not been victimized, but.... This has not been a good week in the East Bluff. Normally, I am one of the first to defend the neighborhood and say that it is not as bad as public perception. I still believe that to be true, but this has not been a good week in the neighborhood. Sexual assault in Glen Oak Park Sunday night, robbery at the local Dunkin' Donut Shop, robbery on North Indiana and murder at the Big K. I know I missed some events, but these are the ones I noted on the PJStar site this evening. It has been relatively quiet in the neighborhood for awhile, so this really makes me mad.

I figured that "Eye In The Sky" would beat me to the news, but he didn't. I thought it only fair that I mention the problems we have had this week. I am not oblivious to the problems in the neighborhood, but I still have hope and I do not plan on leaving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been busy. I have made you more aware so that is half the battle people need to be more observant.


Eye in the Sky