Monday, November 19, 2007

Introducing Oliver


OLIVER


I couldn't get the newest member of the family to turn around, but my goodness he is beautiful. A friend suggested the name Oliver (ripe olive) and I think the name is going to stick. It is a strong name for a beautiful, strong kitty! Oliver arrived this evening after testing negative for feline leukemia and feline aids. He weighs in at 12 pounds. His coat is shiny and his tail is long and bushy. He has met the dogs and most of the cats. He seems to be getting along amazingly well. The dogs do not even seem to bother him much.

Very cool cat!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, looks like my cat. I don't suppose that one has random brown tufts of fur poking out of his undercoat..?

Ramble On said...

No, just a little gray in the ruff around his neck. No brown in the undercoat. Had to have been someone's pet at some time, he is front foot declawed.

Jimi said...

Hey, you have a really handsome kitty there! What a wonderful addition to the family.

Katie said...

Ramble, he's adorable!

Kevin Lowe said...

Looks like a feisty one!! Congrats on the new addition to your family.

Anonymous said...

I can see how that one 'spoke' to you! He's gorgeous and looks to have a real personality by the looks in the top pic.

East Bluff Barbie said...

He looks full of piss and vinegar! In my opinion those are the best kind of cats!