Saturday, December 7, 2013

Off To A Good Start

So far, so good!  I have not missed a day at the gym since I recommitted.  Wish I could make it the same time everyday, but that won't work.  At least I get there and do a minimum of forty minutes of water exercise.  It is so easy to pack on weight and so hard to get it off.  I've taken "road food" with me when I had to go to Bloomington.  Grazing on small mini-meals is working.  Made a fruit salad today.  A pear, an apple, an orange, a tangerine, a banana, some raisins and some almond bits with vanilla Greek yogurt for the dressing.  There is enough to last for a few days.

Sweets are still very tempting!  I really wish I did not like them so much.  Doing fairly well, but not as well as I wish.  Darn those samples at Hy Vee today!

And the journey continues.

No comments: